Another great prompt from Jamie Ridler for Wishcast Wednesday. I can hardly wait until Wednesday’s these days to see what her prompt is going to be! It’s also really the only time I’m writing on my blog so I find it inspiring to write.
Today’s prompt: What do you wish to focus on?
A great question to ask someone like me who usually has “too many” things to focus on–I like “projects” for myself. The problem with this is that I do not focus enough on the basics of self-care.
What I wish to focus on is:
– Getting enough sleep every day – at least 7 to 8 hours!
– Eating lots of vegetables
– Getting some sort of exercise most days of the week!
– Talking to my friends on a regular basis – I tend to get focused on my projects and forget about the rest of the world. I wonder if that’s a bit of putting my head in the sand (the answer is probably, “yes!”)
– Just taking really good care of myself.