I love this Wishcast prompt from Jamie Ridler, mostly because it’s an easy one for me to answer ;o)
What do you wish to shed?
I wish to shed…
– the literal and figurative excess weight I carry
– the current clutter in my home
– negative thinking that leads to no place I wish to go
– being inactive
– my extreme tiredness and lack of energy
– any perceived feelings/beliefs of limitations or lack
– worry or concern
– guilt or shame over my life and the way I live it and/or have lived it
– fear of moving forward–or whatever fear of the moment is holding me back!
I wish to break free from all of those feelings that I feel are chains that drag behind me.
– Audre Lorde