Every Monday, Andrea at ABC Creativity asks, “What do I need for this week?”
She states, “This is not about setting goals or creating to-do lists and working our tails off to achieve them. This is about taking some time to be quiet and still and ask “What do I need this week?” and setting an intention from there to align ourselves with that. It’s about paving the way for success, joy and dreams come true to find us throughout the week.”
This week, I feel I need to plan. I finally took the leap I discussed about a month ago (or longer) and turned off my TV channels as of last Friday. So, I have more time on my hands to do the things I want to be getting done, but I don`t want to find another way to waste that time so I need to do some planning on how to spend this new precious time I have.
I know that some of the things that I want to be doing are:
– Taking a bit more care of my home (I do keep it mostly okay, but maybe a bit tidier)
– Cooking `real`and `clean` foods – after my gallbladder attack I am cooking more and making salads, salad dressings from scratch, etc. I will need to continue to do that.
– Listening to books on tape
– Walking or exercising — with my precious dog, Ruby
– Spending time on my creativity — I`ve actually had a few `commissions`of afghans to make so need to make the time to complete them (I would have normally worked on them while watching TV so will now probably work on them while I listen to books on tape)
– Explore my creativity more–I like to try new things
– Collaging and dream board(ing)
Have a great week everyone!