Today’s KIOS prompt is to tell others 10 things about ourselves.
Here are 10 random things about me:
1. I have moved approximately 20 times in my life. I don’t think I’m finished yet either. 🙂
2. My first kiss was with a guy named Chipper. I don’t remember if it was a nickname or his actual name. He was very handsome.
3. I’ve seen It’s A Wonderful Life well over 30 times in my life…I try to watch it at least once every Christmas season. I can still cry at the very end.
4. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest (you can find me under Ceanne Bateman) and I have almost 200 boards AND over 12,000 pins. You “could” say I’m addicted. 🙂
5. My favorite food of all time is pizza – usually Hawaiian, but I’m not overly picky if there’s pizza involved.
6. I’ve never been married, but have lived common-law with three men. I have now been single for a very long time–on purpose–one day, perhaps I’ll meet someone very special.
7. I taught myself to crochet when I was about 27 and never looked back. I also love to knit–my grandmother and mother taught me when I was a child but I still keep learning new techniques.
8. My children all have paws. 🙂 I have a dog (see side bar) and two cats. They make any place I’ve lived in a home.
9. I love peace and hate conflict, but I have I am so drawn to activism for discrimination…It’s something I struggle with, wanting to help but don’t want to get drawn in to the conflicts…still trying to find a way around that.
10. My favorite color is turquoise.
What are 10 random things about you??