Yes, it’s been a long while since I’ve posted here…again. I AM doing much better but my life and brain are busy, busy, busy so haven’t had much time to post here. I hope to catch up to the weekly Wishcast and more regular posts again very soon.
Experience is not what happens to you.
It is what you do with what happens to you.
– Aldous Huxley
This week, Jamie Ridler asks, What do you wish to experience?
I wish to experience:
- a great, enduring, and easy romantic love!
- financial stability, clarity, and health
- contentment with who I am
- a full life
- daily joy
- getting back to a healthy weight (I’m getting there!)
- less struggle, more–this is interesting, I tried to google the opposite of struggle and it is…letting go, giving in, yielding..I find that very interesting! Okay, so more…surrendering to the process, trusting the Universe, and going with the flow!
- more spiritual practice!
As always, thanks for “listening”, and to all of my fellow Wishcasters, and everyone else…as you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!
The soul should always stand ajar.
Ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
– Emily Dickinson