Jamie Ridler asked this week – What do you wish to enjoy?
This question was asked in November too, and when I went back and looked at my post, I thought it still relevant, so decided to repeat it–but add updates and a few new quotes.
Such a great word, “enjoy”, I just had to do some research on it. It’s synonyms are: experience pleasure, relish, savor, undergo improvement…
I wish to “enjoy”…
– rich, restful, re-energizing sleep (I’m being tested for sleep apnea and my hope is this will happen really soon!) – *Update – I have now been provided with a CPAP machine and my restful sleep is slowly coming back and so is my energy!! (yay!!)
– my continued path of improving my life so that I may “be” the person I am meant to be. – *Update – Interesting that “BE!” is my One Little Word for 2011– I will be doing a post on that really soon.
– the walks I take with my dog–right now with my weight being so high it is a bit of a struggle, but as I walk daily I get stronger and more capable of enjoying it (she loves the walks so much that it’s a shame not to be as happy as her). – *Update – After a recent health issue, I have started to lose weight – down 16 lbs from my highest around the time of this post!
– my family – sometimes our relationships can be strained but we are working toward getting to know each other and accepting each other as we are–and in the end, love each other regardless where we’re at.– *Update – I do love my family.
– great health! – *Update – It’s getting better and better every day!
– a career with pay that more than supports my lifestyle and allows me the grace to give with ease to others who need it more than I. – *Update – As Karen Drucker sings “Money is coming to me easily and effortlessly, money is coming to me.” I’m building a side enterprise to increase my income.
– a romantic relationship with a man who is loving and loves me for who I am. – *Update – Sigh, no man, but I am loving me for me!
Have a great week everyone! As you all wish for yourselves, I also wish for you!!