Jamie Ridler’s Wishcast Wednesday prompt this week is Where do you wish to send some love?
I’ve actually been thinking a lot about love the last few days–my ability to give it where I see it needed, and my struggle to accept it for myself or give it to myself.
I do love myself, but I know that I don’t always talk to myself in a loving manner. I also am good at seeing where people need things from me and offering, a lot of times without being asked. What I noticed is that there are very few people who do that for me. I’m not sure if it’s because I am outwardly so independent or if I have a vibe or “leave me be”. I’m sure those reasons could be part of the reason. I really do hate to ask for help–to feel helpless. But I have often had to ask for help from my family lately, especially in regards to my finances–which also makes me feel less independent. Hmmm, perhaps I’m manifesting something in order to be less independent??? Have to think about that…
But, I have digressed…I wish to send some love:
- to myself, to know that I’m on a journey of self-awareness that is leading me to be my best self–and that, right now, I’m the best me I can be. And…as I continue on my journey, I will always be in the perfect place I need to be to continue to grow.
- to my family, for always being there when I really need them.
- to the friends I have who know me well enough to offer me what they see I need–support, love, etc.
- to this great community of Wishcasters who are all on a perfect journey of their own
- to Jamie Ridler for starting this wonderful community
- to Spirit for this life journey of self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-love and to sharing awareness, acceptance, and love with others
- to…whomever needs it